Engineer Water Technology
Who are we?
At Dalsem we are a team of problem-solvers from all over the world, proud to be working on transforming the future of food. As world leaders in advanced greenhouse solutions, we contribute to creating a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably – and we need a Engineer Greenhouse Construction to help us get the most out of this opportunity.
As Engineer Water technology you will have a crucial role in the engineering process at Dalsem. Your primary responsibility are related to designing water-related projects and systems.
Your main tasks will include:
• Project planning and design: collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and multidisciplinary teams to define project objectives and requirements. Design and engineer customized irrigation and water distribution systems tailored to different crops and growth stages.
• Precision irrigation: develop and implement precision irrigation systems to deliver the right amount of water at the right time to minimize water waste and promote healthy plant growth.
• Water recycling and reuse: implement strategies for water recycling and reuse within horticultural operations to minimize water consumption and environmental impact.
• Sustainability and resource efficiency: promote sustainable water management practices, nutrient recycling, and eco-friendly horticultural techniques. Explore innovative technologies to enhance resource efficiency.
• Documentation and Reporting: Maintain detailed project records, including plans, reports, and correspondence.
What kind of a person are you?
We encourage each of our employees to bring their unique self to work and aim to make everyone feel recognized, valued and free to explore their potential. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture and welcome new colleagues from all walks of life. You will recognize in yourself that you:
• Have a strong technical background, in the horticulture industry is a plus.
• Have knowledge and understanding of environmental principles, sustainability, and the ability to incorporate eco-friendly practices into water management solutions is increasingly important.
• Can analyzing complex data, identifying issues, and devising effective solutions to water-related problems.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect you to have a Bachelor's degree in related field, combined with several years of experience within engineering.
Moreover, you will bring with you:
• Several years’ of cross-functional experience through engineering in a related functional area
• Experience with AutoCad and Inventor
• Proven experience in greenhouse construction or a related field
• Proficiency in engineering design software and project management tools
• Strong knowledge of building codes, environmental regulations, and industry standards
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Interested in this vacancies?
More information can be requested during office hours. Please contact: Lisette Verhaegen HR nr. 015-2695800 of send an email: email@example.com.
Send your application letter with CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Attn. Mrs. L. Verhaegen
Woudseweg 9, 2635 CG Den Hoorn