We are looking for a Welder! (MAG2).
As a welder, you have a crucial role in the steel production process at Dalsem. You will be responsible for welding semi-finished products into finished products. You will ensure proper preparation of your own work with regard to daily welding activities.
In this role, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for welding together semi-finished products into finished products.
- You ensure the correct preparation of your own work with regard to the daily welding activities (MAG2).
- You can read the supplied drawings and carry out your work on the basis of the drawings.
- You carry out the work on the basis of the applicable welding method descriptions.
- You are responsible for carrying out common welding work of steel structures.
- You will carry out daily work activities according to the Welding table.
- You will always follow the most appropriate working methods and work sequence to prevent deformation and shrinkage of the material.
- After machining, finishing welding work, you take care of cleaning, your own welding by means of grinding and milling.
- You willl monitor the quality of your own work in close cooperation with the assigned manager.
Who are you?
We encourage our employees to be themselves. We strive for everyone to feel recognized, valued, and free to explore their potential. We are committed to inclusivity and welcome new colleagues from all walks of life.
- LBO / MBO diploma (technology) is an advantage.
- You have the welding certificates, or are willing to obtain the requirements.
- You are in possession of a NIL diploma level 2/3.
- You recognize yourself in the following competencies: result-oriented, quality-oriented and adaptability.
- You are proactive and have sufficient problem-solving skills.
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time position.
- An inspiring environment with many opportunities for personal development and training.
- Competitive primary and excellent fringe benefits (CAO Metalectro).
Interested in the vacancy?
More information can be requested during office hours. Please contact: Lisette Verhaegen (HR Manager) nr. +31(0)15-269.5800 of send an email: email@example.com.
Send your application letter with CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Attn. Mrs. L. Verhaegen
Woudseweg 9, 2635 CG Den Hoorn, The Netherlands